Field of “Electronics and Electricity”
Industrial Electronics Specialization
Industrial Electronics Technician
Student enrolled in this specialization will be awarded with three certificates:
English Language Certificate, accredited by the University of Cambridge, England
Technical Diploma Certificate, accredited by the Ministry of Education and Technical Education of Egypt
Certificate of Competency from the German-Arab Chamber of Industry and Commerce in Egypt
Standards and selection criteria of the Partner’s company:
Al Tajamoaat Rd, 10th of Ramadan Desert
Additional skills / criteria that will increase selection chances
The benefits and importance of certificates obtained by the student:
- Germany is the leading country in the field of technical education as Germany is distinguished by preparing the educational curricula based on the needs of the labour market and in accordance with the highest European standards by following the latest technologies and modern learning methods.
- It depends on the learning fields derived from the industry to obtain later the competencies that the curricula are built upon. Levels of students’ assessment and accreditation from the German Chamber is divided into two levels: B and C. level B, if the added German part to update the Egyptian curriculum is 50% or more and level C, if the added German part to update the Egyptian curriculum is less than 50%. It qualifies students to acquire distinct skills and provides many opportunities for academic graduates to continue their education in Egypt or Germany, as this certificate gives them more alternatives to technical education and training.
- Proficiency in the technical English language, through programs delivered by one of the most renowned British University, which qualifies the graduate to work in major multinational factories and companies.
- Experience certificate for the practical training from one of the largest factories specialized in the field
Brief on Program:
This program follows the dual education system providing three-year technical diploma, where student attends 80% of their studies in practical training inside factory and 20% in theoretical studies inside school. It qualifies the graduate in the specialization of electronic products especially electronic meters with its types, assembly methods and production.
The program is designed according to the following three components:
- The first component focuses on technical skills and quality systems for products.
- The second component is concerned with the development of the students’ skills in how to reduce costs during the industrial production process.
- The third component works on building and developing the personality, planning capabilities and the student’s ability to solve problems and interact with others.
- Knowing electrical and electronic symbols
- Using tools, equipment and devices
- Reading and implementing single line diagrams
- Knowing the different types of perforated panels
- Knowing the colours of the resistors and capacitors
- Knowing the different types of electronic components and identifying its terminals
- Drawing the theoretical and practical circuit for some electronic circuits and implementing them practically
- Connecting half wave rectifier circuits and measuring the input and output signal
- Implementing the smoothing circuits, drawing the input and output curves, and measuring the results
- Implementing the voltage stabilization circuit using a Zener diode
- Implementing an electronic circuit to use the transistor as a switch – as an amplifier and measuring the results
- Implementing some applications using (MOSFET)
- Implementing some applications using LEDs
- Knowing technical specifications for integrated circuits and how to connect them
- Implementing Op-Amp Circuits
- Identifying Logic gates types ad its applications
- Identify the technical characteristics of electronic components
- Executing applications for the use of transistor – thyristor – triac
- Implementing power source circuits
- Implementing fire alarm, burglar alarm and gas leakage alarm
- Handling operating systems and programing the meters
- Using rework station disassemble to weld components
- Determining tools dimensions only by looking
- Using soldering iron to weld components
- Checking the quality of welding points
- Fix welding point defects
- Assembling the electronic components manually
- Distinguishing shapes of electronic components
- Reading the circuit diagram
- Installing the components on the board
- Measuring the input and output of the circuit
- Using different measuring devices
- Mechanical assembly
- Electronic assembly
- Meter general testing
- Applying quality standards