- The student will submit a scanned copy of his 3rd preparatory certificate.
- The school will interview the student.
- The student will sit for an assessment.
- When the student passes the interview and the tests, he will be accepted as a member of the STA community.
- The student must then bring all his official papers and start the enrollment process.
- Academic requirements:
- Fresh Graduate from a preparatory school with a minimum grade 200/300 (graduated in the same year of his/ her admission)
- Basic level of English language
- Non-academic requirements:
- 15 years of age
- Living in the 10th of Ramadan City or close
- Shows sensitivity for technical issues
How to apply:
Students are enrolled one time per year in September. So please send a scanned copy of your 3rd preparatory certificate before August 15 to email@example.com
Priority to those who pass the interviews and assessment, show respectful attitude and have high grades.